Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Interesting. Taken from Evbogue.com


It’s always strange to me how launches happen this way. I set a goal: 150 people. I put a deadline on the price: Tuesday at 7pm PST. And then, I hit it.Last year, I read a book called Think and Grow Rich that outlines how “magic” like this happens. It sounds all woo-woo, until I actually do it a couple of times. To be fair, one of the spaces went to a colleague pro-bono, and another went towards honoring an old commitment. Putting the project at 151 signups. Taking Your Book the Web sold out last night, moments before 7pm.  If you signed up, welcome to the project (you should have received your first email last night.)  If you haven’t, no worries! I’m going to keep writing here, and on you’re welcome to join the ongoing Letter: Evolving Your Digital Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment