Tuesday, October 18, 2011

In Case of Emergency, Break Glass?

While many of us prepare for our family’s future needs with things like life insurance, trust funds, and college funds, we often overlook life’s most basic need- food. As we have learned through recent crises, it can take several days for the government and relief organizations to get food and water to those in need. Because of this, government and religious organizations have urged people to prepare themselves by storing extra food and water. -ER


I found a supplier of Emergency Food Rations, that is gaining international attention. It would be a comforting feeling to know that my family has a full years supply of food in my home, in a safe place. It makes sense. The meals are healthy and affordable. I am considering the concept of having a supply of food included in the price of our homes, or in other words, included in the price of the mortgage. When you consider the green house and window farms, bio-fuel and solar energy production plus a whole lot more, we truly are going to bring innovative housing to a higher level. If you can believe it, and conceive it,... you can achieve it.


386920_ER Free Shipping
NGD is pleased to offer you free shipping. 
In the process of sourcing various suppliers for all the latest and innovative products we plan on using in our first project, I have been able to not only save time and money, but receive compensation for sharing my contact information with you. I blog from my personal experiences, but also to educate others on what I think is interesting and important. It forces me to keep a daily record of my progress, and it makes me accountable to others at the same time. I think this is a good thing. I invite you to do the same.

With Emergency Reserve you can be confident that your family is prepared for whatever the future may hold*




No comments:

Post a Comment